Art creds to: liquidsouldesign on deviantart
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
Dad: Why do you think they do that?
Girl: Because the companies who make these try to trick the girls into buying the pink stuff instead of stuff boys want to buy. [x]
that awkward moment when a child understands the harm of forcing gender roles better than most grown male politicians.
I’m surprised that I haven’t reblogged this, to be honest.
I love that last gif. She looks so frustrated. Like “Um, hello, obviously girls and boys can like anything why doesn’t anybody get that???”
IS THIS A UNIVERSAL THING B/C I THOUGHT ONLY MY MOM DID THIS
I USED TO BE SO ANGRY
wHAT I PEOPLE DO THIS
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *____* It happens everywhere, I’m overwhelmed and scared at the same time *__________________*
Both my grannies do. And my mother used to.
cambridge university students were asked on campus why they needed feminism. here are 60 answers. click the link for over 600 more.
Eric Michael Wilson
this is miyazaki rain, which means that every frame was hand-drawn